Are you they type of person who gets victimised?
The following questions will help you determine if you’re the type of person who becomes a victim.
1. Do you tend to stay quiet in relationships instead of confidently asking for what you want?
2. Do you feel inadequate on your own, and only feel worthwhile if you are part of a couple?
3. Has a girlfriend or boyfriend, at some point in the past, been able to isolate you from your friends?
4. Are you too much of a people pleaser?
5. Do you desperately want and need to be loved?
6. Do you bury and suppress your anger and resentment?
7. Do you find it hard to say NO to others, and to set and maintain healthy boundaries?
8. Would you describe yourself as being over-responsible?
used to be true
9. Do you struggle with feelings of false guilt and shame?
depends what you mean by false…
10. Do you desperately want to be noticed and affirmed?
no - rather not be noticed
11. Do you lose your unique self if in your relationships with others? maybe
12. Do you find hard to disagree with others?
13. Are you the kind of person who takes care of others but doesn’t really take care of themselves?
14. Do you give more than the other person in close relationships?
not much experience with relationships - but yes
15. Are you always saying “sorry”; do you tend to assume that everything “bad” is your fault?
16. Are you a bit on the gullible side; are you easily taken in by others? yes; it’s hard for me to believe people have bad intentions/are bad
17. Do you allow other people to squash your spirit, and suffocate your creativity?
18. Do you tend to ignore that nagging inner voice and to blindly hope that everything will be OK?
yes - i ignore my intuition a lot and try to trust people/life instead - i haven’t really found the balance yet.
19. In relationship, do you pretend that any problems “are no big deal” as you’d rather avoid them, than address them properly?
no i like to address things asap and move on - conflict can be constructive
20. Do you tend to forgive too easily?
??? i guess so…